Australian Fashion Chamber
(Eng. Australian Fashion Chamber; Est. 2004 (15), Sydney) is a National not-for-profit organization established to promote and develop Australian fashion design locally and internationally .
A not-for-profit organization established to promote and develop Australian fashion design locally and internationally .
- 2014, Inaugural AFC Christmas Celebration, Sydney
- 2015, AFC designers abroad showroom announced, Paris 
- Ensure Australian fashion design is competitive internationally
- Support emerging top talent
- Provide thought leadership
- Foster education & affiliation
The Australian Fashion Council (AFC) exists to promote the growth of the textile & fashion industry in Australia.
The newly formed AFC, is the result of the 2018 merging of the former Council of Textile & Fashion, and Australian Fashion Chamber, who together share a history of over 65 years service to the industry.
The AFC is a not-for-profit membership organisation, with members drawn from across the fashion and textile industry value chain. From micro to large companies, as well as education, state and national industry associations and students.
The Chamber has a host of activities from guest lecture series for educational institutes to bi-annual business seminars for designers and awards programs.
- Glen Schlehuber, Managing Director Oceania-Tiffany & Co.
- Justin Cudmore, Partner, Marque Lawyers
- Kara Hurry, Communications Director
- Karin Upton Baker, Former Editor and Retail Executive
- Leanne Whitehouse, Managing Director, Whitehouse Institute of Design
- Malcolm Carfrae, Global Head of Communications, Public Relations and Media, Ralph Lauren International
- Melissa Grace, Global Marketing Communications Manager, The Woolmark Company
- Alicia Kemp, Fashion Category Executive, AMP Capital Shopping Centres
- Alison Veness, Editor and Publisher, 10 Magazine
- Anthony Kendal, Global Communications Director, MyTheresa
- Carla Zampatti AC, Executive Chairman, Carla Zampatti Pty Ltd
- Karen Webster, Deputy Head of Fashion and Textiles, RMIT University
- Nancy Pilcher, Creative Consultant
- Nicky Zimmermann, Founder and Creative Director, Zimmermann
- Roy Green, Dean of Business, University of Tech
[1, 2, 3] About (Australian Fashion Chamber)
QA | Join
is an Indexmod of the “Australian Fashion Chamber Family name (Australian Fashion Council (AFC))” at the Indexmod blockchainpedia at 28 November 2019
What is Indexmod? This is merged rates from Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter ect. tied in with year and article size. Details
2006 — 2019 © Indexmod